My Mavic is out of control, hormones are taking over

Reaction score
No sure of admins allow this to stay as this is not a phantom. So please remove it if you find it inappropriate

Basically, I wanted to share a project stop motion animation project I have made with my friend where we have been using the drone as an actor in a love story.

This idea for the stop-motion format all started some weeks back where I saw an old stop motion picture in the Television and we came up with the idea of combining this with all these funny DJI Mavic pictures posted on social media that gave DJI Mavic Pro a personality. I reached out to my very good friend Moreno Gianola that helped me bring the idea to life, and enhance the story to where it is today.

It has been really fun and challenging to make as none of us previously had any experience with this kind of stop-motion animation. We hope you like the result and will leave a comment below, like or subscribe. Mavic agreed to participate in follow-up episode if he is encouraged.

BR Henrik & Moreno

Hi You Guys

Loved the mavic stop-go, really good, have you posted it on Mavic site...?

Waylander

Haha. Good one. I wouldn't let that guy near my daughter. I heard he likes to get high.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues