My longest stock run -1.52 miles.

Reaction score
Was about 38 degrees and calm. Ran this down a lake. One small video flicker at this point but happy to pull it back. Only used 47% battery there and back. Stock, no antenna mods (yet).
c35730eb056c5231bd740fe77c72574a.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

We have lots of 100'+ loblolly pines here in NC.. Looking for a longer lake shot to try bare till signal loss then one with the cheapo windsurfer I got.
Dirkclod, I've read a lot of your posts. You have a lot of relevant expereience. . These spots are LOS with no 2.4 ghz interference. I think this distance is not realistic in a wifi-rich environment even with LOS.. So much fun to test this and get great video though, right? ****, who thought virtual floating with a birds eye view was so addicting!

Reactions: dirkclod and ObiDon
We have lots of 100'+ loblolly pines here in NC.. Looking for a longer lake shot to try bare till signal loss then one with the cheapo windsurfer I got.
Dirkclod, I've read a lot of your posts. You have a lot of relevant expereience. . These spots are LOS with no 2.4 ghz interference. I think this distance is not realistic in a wifi-rich environment even with LOS.. So much fun to test this and get great video though, right? ****, who thought virtual floating with a birds eye view was so addicting!

I know of those pines..from Chapel-Hill .
It is addicting and been doing this since I got my first Vision . The water and no interference is gonna help you .
From the log shot it looks to me with more height you have a straight line for way on out . just got to clear those tree's .
I like to get out and use the RTH video's . You can do a lot in RTH mode .Look in my media and ya will see .
We just got tree's and mud here :) Am lost in MS

Sweet. Looks like we all are breaking records on the p3s. I got just under 7000 ft today as well. Could have gotten a little further. But got distracted.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers