My longest distance so far!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks too bad to be true!...You got 3.8 million square miles and you have try fly there? The smokers here will send you cigarettes in jail, there very important even if you don`t smoke.

@With The Birds, I think there may be something faulty about the altitude display from the FlightRadar24 app in this case. There's just no way a B-757 would be that low unless and until it's on final approach to the landing runway, which clearly is not the case depicted here. Typically, airliners are about 2,000 AGL in an airport's traffic pattern until they descend during the base leg and final approach.

I can get out over 3 miles with full signal strength with Maxx antenna with evolite amps in country. Basically out fly batteries. In city much less.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I don't think everyone is ripping. Personally I am always in the air on business and don't want some yahoo running my trip. One day soon we will see in the news where someone testing the range of a drone kills 200 people and I don't want to be one of those 200. Eventually people like this will only make it harder for people like me to fly their drones legally. I complain daily when I see a Cessna flying below 400'. I stay 200' or less when flying in my neighborhood. Since I have no air traffic other than two unmanned helo ports around 5 miles from me, I still don't want to take down a family taking a joy ride. Seems fair to me that everyone looks out for the welfare of pilots. If your drone crashes all you have to lose is your drone. Think about it!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

This post comes under the category "You've got to be kidding!". Whether you fly for your hobby for for some commercial purpose, you had better become familiar with some basics rules ... NO flying above 400'; NO flying beyond line of sight. If you keep this up two things will happen ... (1) you'll be grounded and fined; (2) the rest of us will suffer from an even tighter regulatory environment. Neither outcome is desired.

Omg just look at YouTube. People are flying 15 - 20 miles out. No problem, wonder what it will be in a few yrs? Cool

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I'm still trying to figure out how one drone could kill 200 people!! Nukes maybe?

Lol if he's low enough to suck in my drone he already had problems way before my drone came along!

Lol if he's low enough to suck in my drone he already had problems way before my drone came along!

Maybe you should learn to read....he's at 751' in a flight path.....do you think commercial jets take off and land above 750'? Ask Sully what happened when he hit some birds and had to put his airbus in the Hudson. Here is an image of the engine they pulled from the Hudson....
80e92dad93ad20437056b631ec2706a2.jpg

Last edited:
I think this guy was just trolling anyway. But losing an engine on take off or approach is probably the worst time for it to happen. That's assuming a drone would kill an engine and no one really knows.

Well I beleave you guys got your point across .
Now I have removed a couble of post and we
just gonna consider this thread ..

Closed

Reactions: gerfoto
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members