My local news station spreading misinformation.

Reaction score
Can't wait to see this tonight. Perpetuating the paranoia that every drone is spying on you. GTFOH. They've been running this preview for the past two months too.
Feel free to tweet this guy.

Twitter

Reactions: NepenthesLucas
How arrogant does one have to be to think anyone wants to spy on him or her?

Last edited:
ROTFL!!! Pardon my smile, but I'm a news anchor, so I see this nonsense all the time. This is the end of 'February sweeps' (...ratings month) so reporters who don't know any better scramble to cook this 'sky is falling' crap up mainly to have something to support a promo such as this. The 'boogieman's coming to get 'ya' promo drives viewers to the newscast in hopes of learning an answer to keep their family safe. The actual story is usually garbage...it's all about the promo, cause we gotta hold your attention so we can sell you something. It has nothing to do with news. This is a big part of why I got out of local TV years ago. Meanwhile, in my current newsroom, I'm the leading advocate for the hobby, encouraging some of the young 'uns to write 'multirotor' or 'quadcopter' on 1st reference instead of drone...some are slowly coming around.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub