My Litchi review

I have all background apps shut off......"Restrict background apps" setting.My S5 is certainly up to par.Works fine with the Go app.Even my buddies S3 works perfectly with the Go app but he will not buy Litchi because how it failed for me.I should emphasize that the "Track" mode failed for me and that was the only reason I bought Litchi.I do not care about way points and the the other features.

I have all background apps shut off......"Restrict background apps" setting.My S5 is certainly up to par.Works fine with the Go app.Even my buddies S3 works perfectly with the Go app but he will not buy Litchi because how it failed for me.I should emphasize that the "Track" mode failed for me and that was the only reason I bought Litchi.I do not care about way points and the the other features.

If the software requires minimum hardware requirements you'd think the developers would no what that is and list those requirements. Seems just saying that certain functions won't work with low end devices and not stating what they consider low end isn't to helpful.

I gave Litchi another shot for my mountain trip and it's way points.So I get to camp where there is no cell service and fire up my Phantom and Litchi and get this:

So now unless you have cell service you can't use the app???Enlighten me please.

My app fires up with no connection to cell or wifi.

Reactions: 66Fury
I believe you need a data connection the first time after installing, and possibly after updating, for it to verify the license. Do either of those scenarios fit?

Reactions: gvsukids

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31