My latest Litchi mission

Reaction score
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

After losing my p3pro back in June, I haven't posted any videos or done any litchi missions out of paranoia.

Here's one from yesterday in Stamford, CT.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Falcon900
Welcome back ;-) nice video!!
Now get over the fear, and "up" for the fun.

Thanks for sharing...

RedHotPoker

Thanks. I did a few test runs on my p3s first, just to make sure I wasn't gonna crash into a building.

Flying over water has always been some of my favorite videos to watch, but a little unsettling to fly. ;-)

Aside from a few near lakes and the N. Sask. River it's pretty land locked around Edmonton.

RedHotPoker

Last edited:
Nice. I'm working on figuring Litchi out for multiple POIs. Would love any input or perhaps some files that people have flown using multiple POIs. I live in SE Coastal NC and have loads of areas I wanna make some nice clean videos of.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

POIs are great for having the camera focus on a subject as the bird circles or flies past. Lots of them in this mission.

Nice. I'm working on figuring Litchi out for multiple POIs. Would love any input or perhaps some files that people have flown using multiple POIs. I live in SE Coastal NC and have loads of areas I wanna make some nice clean videos of.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

POIs are great for having the camera focus on a subject as the bird circles or flies past. Lots of them in this mission.

I'm not that brave to get that close to a tall building.

That was quite a mission. Was it all pre-planned in Litchi? I assume contact was lost a few times. Nicely done.

Do you do test missions with a p3s first, before sending out the better / more expensive drones?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers