My lastest video - must see!

What I liked best was how FAST you were flying in places. That's the secret of great video is to be able to fly very fast at times. There is no substitute for it!

Thanks for the feedback guys!

I Just changed the setting so it plays at 1080p. I may also go through and de-fish the video and see if I can take out a little of the shutter roll.

PVD aerial said:
Here is my latest video

http://vimeo.com/109040982

I spent a ton of time on it. Hope you like it!

Remi

I'm not very much of a tech guy when it comes to video edit. I'm having a hard time with it. What are you using and what do you think is a very user friendly editing program?
Thank you,
Tommy

Gilbert Gomes said:
Beautiful locations and good flying.

I found the intermittent rolling shutter issues, prop shadows and props in frame distracting at times.

The original file that you uploaded looks much better than the 720p file that Vimeo is serving up. Have you considered upgrading the Vimeo processed video(720p) to match the original upload(1080p)? It only takes a few clicks of the mouse.

So is it better to upload at 1080 to Vimeo after shooting in 1080? For some reason I've always kept it at 720. Would love some input. Thanks.

ddublu said:
Gilbert Gomes said:
Beautiful locations and good flying.

I found the intermittent rolling shutter issues, prop shadows and props in frame distracting at times.

The original file that you uploaded looks much better than the 720p file that Vimeo is serving up. Have you considered upgrading the Vimeo processed video(720p) to match the original upload(1080p)? It only takes a few clicks of the mouse.

So is it better to upload at 1080 to Vimeo after shooting in 1080? For some reason I've always kept it at 720. Would love some input. Thanks.

Your best bet is to upload the highest quality/highest bitrate 1080 file to Vimeo so that it has the most data to work with during the rendering/conversion process.

After conversion Vimeo serves up a 720p version by default. If you have a Plus or Pro account you can then force an upgrade to a slightly higher quality 1080p file.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic