My last post in this forum!

Reaction score
Just sold my P3P on Craigslist after after a deadbeat bidder failed to pay on eBay. Not to worry, I got $1200 vs the $900 the eBayer "purchased" for my complete bundled kit w/GPC case. So......I guess this is the last time I will be posting in the P3 Forum. I will pick up residence in my new home, the P4 Forum!

I remember the difference going from a P2 to the P3P and how much more reliable the avionics were. Not looking for that much of a drastic upgrade, but it does seem to be considerable. Thanks for all the support and advice.

Just sold my P3P on Craigslist after after a deadbeat bidder failed to pay on eBay. Not to worry, I got $1200 vs the $900 the eBayer "purchased" for my complete bundled kit w/GPC case. So......I guess this is the last time I will be posting in the P3 Forum. I will pick up residence in my new home, the P4 Forum!

I remember the difference going from a P2 to the P3P and how much more reliable the avionics were. Not looking for that much of a drastic upgrade, but it does seem to be considerable. Thanks for all the support and advice.
Just because you are upgrading to a 4 does not mean you couldn't help people in the Phantom 3 forum.

I moved up to the p3 & still fly and post the p2 areas. I never once felt i need to "say goodbye"
Save the drama for yer mama, dude, you're not going anywhere!

Yea, what db said!!!

Ahhh, you know what blows worse than this drama!!
These adds!!!!
I totally agree! But on the other hand it does cost money to run a good forum website. So, if the ad doesn't interest you, don't click on it.

LOL, just having a little fun like unlike some others who are wrapped so tight they squeak! :)

Don't let the door hit you on the $&@! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31