My it sure does put out the wind!

Reaction score
I've had my phantom for about two months now. I love flying it. Although I'm starting to play around with it by simpler means. I find myself laying on the ground looking up towards the sky more and more. Then bringing the phantom down right above my face and hold it at a hover. Making small corrections to keep it over the center of my face. It sure does put out the wind! I love the feeling...I feel alive! HAHA. Maybe it reminds me of my skydiving days or something but it sure is exhilarating. I recommend trying it if you haven't already. I realize it's technically probably not the safest action, but I feel I have great control on the transmitter. Plus my prop guards are on and I never bring it closer than 8-10 inches away.

This weekend I'm planning to shoot a quick video of my girlfriend and I laying down on a grassy field. Then using my CM2000 gimbal to point my GoPro straight down over us. Hover there for a minute and let our hair blow around like crazy, then shoot the phantom up to the sky. I really think it will be a cool clip. I'll be sure to post it! :)

Have a great weekend everyone! Get out there and fly!

Jeff

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.