My good lady is not impressed

Reaction score
Ok so I've had my Phantom 3 for about 2 weeks, I have tried in vain to get my wife to show even a tiny bit of interest, not happening!
Here is the angle I have played, I have told her she will get some cool days out when summer comes as I need good places to film....Win Win
Not sure if she is completely convinced, we will see....

Has anyone else had an uninterested spouse give you strange looks as you excitedly opened your drone box?
(I hope I am not alone)

My wife was jealous until I told her we would get her an Osmo for her birthday. Also I let her fly it a few times after I installed the CSC safety the msinger sells. She like to help with the video editing too but now she wants a Mac Pro, we are gonna wait on that one to see if a new one is released this year.

Ok so I've had my Phantom 3 for about 2 weeks, I have tried in vain to get my wife to show even a tiny bit of interest, not happening!
Here is the angle I have played, I have told her she will get some cool days out when summer comes as I need good places to film....Win Win
Not sure if she is completely convinced, we will see....

Has anyone else had an uninterested spouse give you strange looks as you excitedly opened your drone box?
(I hope I am not alone)
I leave her at home and go pick up my girlfriend. :);):cool::p:D:rolleyes:

Why do you need your wife to be excited about it? I imagine she has some interests that don't excite you, no?

I don't expect her to be excited, just show a little interest.
(and before you say it yes I can get her excited) :)

My wife was jealous until I told her we would get her an Osmo for her birthday. Also I let her fly it a few times after I installed the CSC safety the msinger sells. She like to help with the video editing too but now she wants a Mac Pro, we are gonna wait on that one to see if a new one is released this year.

Wow, just looked up the Osmo, that's next on my shopping list.

mine can care less but did make me buy a trackimo for it plus gave her 1500 for new couch so she doesn't say a word .guess the next one is going to cost me a lot more

There are some things that should go back in the cave the same way it came out.....under your arm with eyes looking straight ahead. Expensive tools are another. I tried showing extreme enthusiasm for a new pair of shoes...... oh boyo_O

Lol.... I think there all the same, bought mine 5 weeks ago.
Told the misses that when the summer arrives we can go too nice places as well.
That I too will want too fly in nice places in the uk, so both of us can then enjoy days out.
Everyone a winner

Reactions: GeVeBe
I just go to the beach on weekends early back home before she even wakes up

Reactions: Air Ontario
Bro's before hoe's... Leave her home and enjoy your alone time or go out with others that enjoy flying as well. My P3 is a tool, not a toy and she encourages me to use it and helps whenever needed.

and now you know why I no longer have a wife. Geez, if I was still married I wouldn't have been able to afford one to begin with!!;)

Had to get my wife a 27 inch IMac after she found out about my P3A and after going with me once she said wow after I crossed a pond 2500 ft one way and returned with 80% battery left.

(I hope I am not alone)

Don't sweat it.....I just bought a new Fender Stratocaster for 2K. Believe me, my wife wasn't too excited but I sure as hell am:D

Reactions: RayH
Okay, but you have to promise to keep this just between us!! Once you lose the wife, it's amazing how much extra money you have if they aren't buying stuff on "sale"!!!

It's simple. Even with child support, I'm not losing as much money as I did due to her "but I bought it on sale" moments!!

Dwl! Shhhhh. Secrets safe with me. I got my boys back this weekend for good after 5 years so now I'm buying my P3A to match the box of accessories I have sitting on my dining table! (Insert gratifying evil laugh here).

Reactions: daveleeds
I don't get much luck with women either, my first wife left me and my second one wont!
WifeCar.png

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj