My gimble switch is not working

Reaction score
Greetings from Portugal

I have a problem with the gimble switch in the remote.
I can move the gimble in the RC software, but the switch in the remote, doesn't move the gimble.
Any suggestions?

First run RC Assistant, and move all the controls - including the gimbal - through their full range of motion. Then run Phantom Assistant and do the same. When you move the lever, you should see channel "X1" moving in the Assistant software. Then, in Phantom Assistant, go to "Advanced", then "Gimbal", and set the range of motion of the gimbal.

You probably have the same issue I had. The actual lever on the control has a small star connector that pushes into the potentiometer mounted on the board. Mine was not connecting to the pod. Put a small screwdriver underneath the pod and gently raised it up. Put the cover on and voila - solved

Thank you both... HARRY T, maybe I didn't explain myself, when I said that I can move the gimble in the RC software... I can move the gimble with the mouse, not with the switch... With the RC software the switch isn't move either.

Crazykaktus, I believe that the problem is possible to be somewhere close to that. I will try it. Do I lose warranty if I open the remote?

Crazykaktus said:
You probably have the same issue I had. The actual lever on the control has a small star connector that pushes into the potentiometer mounted on the board. Mine was not connecting to the pod. Put a small screwdriver underneath the pod and gently raised it up. Put the cover on and voila - solved
Thank you, thank you, thank you...
I was nothing without you guys...
Works like charm...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4