My flight records got wiped out.

Reaction score
Is this a normal thing? I never log out and when I opened up the app it required me to log in. After logging in, I then had to agree to all of their terms. I saw all my flight records were gone. I got a bunch of points, but everything else is gone.

Hit the cloud top right there then you see the screen.
IMG_8994.PNG

Hit the cloud top right there then you see the screen.
View attachment 82726
I did that. It said complete and I had one flight record. I don't really care if it is a normal thing. I'm not really into points and seeing how many times I fly. I like flying and taking pictures. That's it. I'm not that Smart on computer stuff. I have the basic photoshop video program and still have problems understanding it all. I wish I could make some beautiful videos like I've seen on this forum. Funny thing is I was a camera man for many years and even did a PGA golf tournament on Hilton Head. Computer stuff has me buried. I've almost mastered the tv remote though. Lol

.Hear ya, if you haven't synced your previous flights I don't know if they would show up . I do all mine so if I log out and re log back in I do that and they all show back up .
Some sync their flights and some don't .
As far as the PC stuff I'm right with you .:)
And I'm still working on the remote :oops:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan