My flight controls are backward!!! ANYONE?!!!!

Reaction score
Ive replaced, Main controller/mother board/LED. It all started when I plugged my gimbal in backward and it fried the main controller. HELP!!!!!!!!

Have you checked in the assistant program that the controls haven't been reversed? You can set them normal or reversed. Something wired incorrectly?

Perhaps if you plugged the motor signal connector upside down, you might have this issue; though I'd think that would cause other problems.
Definitely check the settings with the Phantom Assistant SW.

MrC said:
Have you checked in the assistant program that the controls haven't been reversed? You can set them normal or reversed. Something wired incorrectly?
It was the settings, thank you! Ok, What do you recommend for the voltage settings? I think mine are screwy. it descends on its own right away.

CityZen said:
Perhaps if you plugged the motor signal connector upside down, you might have this issue; though I'd think that would cause other problems.
Definitely check the settings with the Phantom Assistant SW.
I just found your reply from Oct to this issue....you were right about the settings. Now I would appreciate some advice on the Voltage settings for first and second warning.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl