My fleet!

View attachment 25093 View attachment 25094 View attachment 25095 View attachment 25097 View attachment 25100 Can we share our fleet?? I'll start with the funniest to the current! Laugh if you feel the need. I do! The big syma was one of my first helis and the parrot AR 2.0 got me into quads. Fun stuff for sure!
View attachment 25092
View attachment 25092
View attachment 25092
View attachment 25092

Well..... Tapatalk had its own ideas for my pics I guess!! Oh well....
Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

And I see there some Walkera's, I own a V200D01 as well. That thing eats main gears for dinner.

View attachment 25093 View attachment 25094 View attachment 25095 View attachment 25097 View attachment 25100 Can we share our fleet?? I'll start with the funniest to the current! Laugh if you feel the need. I do! The big syma was one of my first helis and the parrot AR 2.0 got me into quads. Fun stuff for sure!
View attachment 25092
View attachment 25092
View attachment 25092
View attachment 25092

Well..... Tapatalk had its own ideas for my pics I guess!! Oh well....

Looks life a life long addiction. Happy to see it. Good for you.
I have only been into RC for a couple of years, and have already amassed a small hangar of flying models. The bigger you go, the prices sky rocket. I needed a brake on it. Thankfully I'm single, or I would be very familiar with the doghouse... ;-)

RedHotPoker

Reactions: Buckwheeat
And I see there some Walkera's, I own a V200D01 as well. That thing eats main gears for dinner.
Yeah, the V200 was my first CP heli. Never had a main gear problem with mine. Chewed up plenty of tail gears though! I know Walkera gets a bad rap a lot of times but I've always had good luck with them. The V500 is basically a T-Rex 550 with more Align parts than Walkera.

Looks life a life long addiction. Happy to see it. Good for you.
I have only been into RC for a couple of years, and have already amassed a small hangar of flying models. The bigger you go, the prices sky rocket. I needed a brake on it. Thankfully I'm single, or I would be very familiar with the doghouse... ;-)

RedHotPoker

I live in the doghouse!
She has come around with the Phantoms since one of our dogs ran away and we couldn't find her. I took my P2+ up and found her. Took 2 batteries ad just about 25min. Found her walking down the railroad tracks. Hovered over her while the wife went and got her. Good thing we have Saint Bernard's! Don't thing I'd of had as good of luck with a smaller dog. A successful search and rescue changed her mind. LOL!
I was in such a hurry to get in the air and search I forgot to record the rescue mission though! Kind of bummed when I realized I did that. Would have been a neat video to share.

Last edited:
A Phantom to the rescue, again... ;-) that was a 'happy hour' for you.
I Love being a single guy, and would also love a dog. But unfortunately I live in a rental, so no loud or aggressive pets allowed. That includes rowdy roommates. Hahaha
It pleases me, no end, to see all your helicopters. It must be fun, for you, just with deciding which one/s to fly, on any given day.
Hopefully some of your batteries are interchangeable with various models?

I will post a few pics of mine, as the pictures really tell the story, opposed to just writing out a RC models list. Thanks for sharing your collection.

RedHotPoker

Last edited:
Reactions: AmosMoses
P2V+ and P3P
0M2Q1345.jpg
0M2Q2905.jpg

My latest addition! Having had all the P2's since the P2V (except the P3P) the Inspire is in a league all its own!
uploadfromtaptalk1438437313184.jpg

Here is a shot of my drone army before I got a p3. Tho I thinned the heard some after this pic was taken and got rid of one of the p2vs and the p2 with the go pro being they are now so inferior to the p3 and dont have much use whats so ever any more other then nice fancy door stops or dust collectors .
100_3533.JPG

@30secs,
I hope that you have ALSO purchased stock in DJI... Hahaha
Quite an investment there, already... ;-)
Very nice...

RedHotPoker

Reactions: 30secs
$30? That's a steal, not a purchase... Hahaha

Stop, Thief!! ;-)

They make an awesome looking quartet.. Good for you.

RedHotPoker

Here is a shot of my drone army before I got a p3. Tho I thinned the heard some after this pic was taken and got rid of one of the p2vs and the p2 with the go pro being they are now so inferior to the p3 and dont have much use whats so ever any more other then nice fancy door stops or dust collectors . View attachment 26310

You will have to update, & add the Phantom 3 to your forum SIG...

Awesome bunch of fun right there...

RedHotPoker

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik