Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

My first week with my phantom 3 advanced

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by Guillermo Barreiro, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Guillermo Barreiro

Hello guys, i recive my phantom a week ago and so far I love it, really amazing, I really take care of my little plastic friend ha ha, so far I update the controller 2 times and the Phantom 3 times..

So far I'm thinking of getting a small 8 inch tablet for using with the Phantom, a nvidia shield k1 199.99 on Amazon, and 2 extra baterrys, also a cover for the camera and bayberry a gimbal protector, I hate when grass touch the gimbal freaks me out!

Any advice? Or ideas?

2. RoyVa

Learn to do pre flight and post flight checks and those will save you some headaches in the future.

3. Guillermo Barreiro

Hello there, I check for cracks after finishing, and pretty flight I always check the baterry and props, what else can I do?

4. dirtybum

**** how many updates came out this week!!! I better get the sd ready!

5. Guillermo Barreiro

Well, first in got my phantom, I update to 1.3 in order to update to 1.4 more or less the same day came the new 1.5 and I wait a couple of days and them update to 1.50030 ha the controller was more or less the same, when first try it I update using the dji go app on Android, and today again ha so is been a bussy week