My first vision

Reaction score
I have had a FC40 for a few months now and have upgraded to a phantom 2 vision (cant afford a vision + or phantom 3.....****!) Has anyone got any tips...ideas...or advice?

I have had a FC40 for a few months now and have upgraded to a phantom 2 vision (cant afford a vision + or phantom 3.....****!) Has anyone got any tips...ideas...or advice?

Hi Poseiden,

1st off, welcome to the forum, you will learn so much on here & there's loads of people that can & will help you out;)

The only advice I would say is read the manual then read it again, also check out YT for any videos that might be of some interest to you. This was the advice I was given when I 1st got my PV2, help big time.

You will get a much better understanding with the manual then if your not sure about anything, post it here;)

Take your time with your 1st flight, remember there's no rush, we all sorted off the same way as you;)

Another tip, this helped me out big time, take your props off then fly it indoors so you can get a better understanding of the vision app/what all the lights mean on the phantom & so on.

Good luck but just take your time.

Reactions: dirkclod
It sure does;) if you look in the phantom app it's call "ground stations"

I've used it quite a few times.

Reactions: dirkclod

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers