My First video!

Reaction score
Rancheria and Kern River

This is my first video, after 3 hours of flying and learning how to maneuver this craft, I took the shots on Wednesday the 6th.

Processed in PowerDirector 15 Ultimate Suite, it is certainly not professional quality, but I think a great beginning.

This is an area just East of Bakersfield, along the Kern River. The orchards and other stuff is actually fairly new. You can see that beyond that, it is still pristine open land.

I liked the gulch look of the place, the rock outcropping and the small mine on the left wall near the top. The land is serene an hour before sunset "The Magic Hour" as they say. I shot this from 2 locations about a mile apart, to get the whole effect of a cruise through the area.

The music is from Free music Archive (FMA) and by Axletree and Inaequalis. All editing and photography was by me and I hold in reserve all rights to this video.

Thanks for looking.:)
Bakersfield Quad

Looks good, I like the transitions. Free music can be garbage, but that's not bad at all. I will say I was hoping for some some reveals over the hills - an idea for next time!

Looks good, I like the transitions. Free music can be garbage, but that's not bad at all. I will say I was hoping for some some reveals over the hills - an idea for next time!
Thanks for the input, I do appreciate it. I too wished for a big reveal, something I had not considered until I had finished and was looking at the video.:)
The whole point of making the first one, is to learn how to make the second one! ;) I am going to reshoot this, in a slightly differently way I think, could still use some of the scenes, but the weather sucks out there for the next few days. It will have to wait.:(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka