My first video with Phantom 4Pro - Iceland -

Reaction score
Hi guys this is my first post here on this forum , just wanted to share with you my first Phantom 4Pro video.
I have been flying for about a year with Phantom 3 Standart and just upgraded him few days ago.
please let me know what you think.

Very nice video and landscapes. Thanks for sharing with us. Wow... AC is flying too close the rocks.

Reactions: joigunni94
Thanks man , yeah i was flying in tripod mode so the obstacle sensor on the side was working.

Nice video, iceland is one of the places on the travel list.

What video settings were you using?. I have a P4 Pro and I am trying to find the sweet spot for videos, 2.7K 30fps is not producing very good results.

Nice video, iceland is one of the places on the travel list.

What video settings were you using?. I have a P4 Pro and I am trying to find the sweet spot for videos, 2.7K 30fps is not producing very good results.
Thank you, you have to come to Iceland it is perfect for drone fly !

I use 4k 60fps which gives me the chance of slow motion and also i can crop the image if i want to export in 1080 or 2.7k.
personally though, i like to export my videos in 4k because it looks so clean and sharp.

Hi guys this is my first post here on this forum , just wanted to share with you my first Phantom 4Pro video.
I have been flying for about a year with Phantom 3 Standart and just upgraded him few days ago.
please let me know what you think.

That is super cool. Thank you for sharing. Iceland is now on my bucket list.

Wow wow wow. I've been doing my best to capture the beauty where I live but I can't wait to travel with my drone to amazing places like this. Great job with the editing. The video was very relaxing to watch.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik