My first video with ND filters

Nice colours, video seems to jump alot in places, although that could be down to You Tube.
How do you make up your start and end titles, if you dont mind me asking.

Nice - I've been using the taco filters, usually the 16 & 32nd's as it's bright & sunny now we're coming into spring.
Interesting use of camera/gimbal down.
Will post a video for comparison of filters when I'm back home as I'm at the end of a road trip of 4000km & got a bit of footage..:)

A couple of pics with filters - some people on here say you don't need them for pics, but I think you do especially in bright sunlight.
DJI_0167.JPG
DJI_0055.JPG
DJI_0218.JPG

Last edited:
I think the filters really help with the colour to really pop out & the haze of the sun to fade out (sorry for the simple explanation photo people)

So in my opinion, filters for any camera, in bright sunlight is a must.

Nice - I've been using the taco filters, usually the 16 & 32nd's as it's bright & sunny now we're coming into spring.
Interesting use of camera/gimbal down.
Will post a video for comparison of filters when I'm back home as I'm at the end of a road trip of 4000km & got a bit of footage..:)

A couple of pics with filters - some people on here say you don't need them for pics, but I think you do especially in bright sunlight.

Nice Shots!!!

It wasn't my neighbors. I was at a friends house. I rarely fly at my or on my street, not so much because my neighbors but I have tons of tree cover and in between two valleys.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic