Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

My first video with my P3A

Discussion in 'Photos and Video' started by dimikoza, Jan 8, 2016.

1. dimikoza

Hello! I am a happy owner of a P3A for about two weeks and today i finished and posted on youtube my very first video! I would love to point to me my mistakes and help me to improve my next videos :)

P.S.: I have no idea about video/photgraphy only the very very basics. I just love drones and want to give a try to my video/photgraphy skils :p

GunnyPapa likes this.
  2. GunnyPapa

I say your skills are very good! What editing software did you use?

3. alokbhargava

It's good attempt. But you would realize that all looks mixed up. You need to make your object of interest coming out clearly, have a good contrast......

I'm not a good photographer either but I can comment on it as don't see enough sharpness.

4. Waylander

Hi... Good first effort, I agree with alokbhrgava, about the flight being a bit mixed up..

Try as he says to have a focal point, (a purpose ) something you want to convey to the viewer, try perhaps to circle your focal point, or maybe a flyover and tilt the camera down as you pass overhead, then yaw around and fly way from it.... etc etc

Personally I think that the flying is easy the photography / video editing is the more difficult.. :-(

Anyway good job keep at it, you live in a great location, you should not have much difficulty in finding something interseting to film.
    Waylander

5. dimikoza

Hello to everyone and excuse me for the late response.

Thank you I trying to improve them heh. I am using Adobe premiere pro it's a really easy program.
    I agree with both of you. I am new to the "sport" and when I took this shoots I didn't know about POI or how to manage the gimbal speed and other cool things. Waylander you are right about editing but trust with some YouTube tutorials about premiere I can do the basics really good.

Thank you all for you're response I will keep your tips and I soon I will post my new video