My first video using a phantom!!!

Reaction score
This is my first edited video using my P3S and iMovie from my dated iPad3. The video highlights one of my favorite past times, sight fishing shallow water Redfish in Northeast Florida. Operating my P3S over water sure does get my heart racing and adds a new dimension to one of my favorite things to do. Personally I think the frame rate was set too low. I have since adjusted my yaw rates and have started experimenting with polarized filters. I am chomping at the bit to get out again with my new polarized filters. I'm not sure how to post videos on this forum so hopefully this works. Constructive criticism is both welcomed and appreciated.

That's some great video! Definitely braver than I am still with mine - although I've taken it out over the Everglades a little bit - but nothing like you did. I have a filter coming in the mail soon - but just playing with exposure helped with a lot of shots. Very nice video!

Thank you. I can't believe the difference the filters make. I can only imagine how much better this video would have been with a filter attached. My filters are made by Polar Pro and because it is a Standard they are just slip on. The fit was a little looser than I would like so I put a little tape around front of camera to tighten things up a little.

Well, I guess first assuming you have an Advanced or Professional. The exposure is going to be the upper right dial on the remote control. So it's like the dial on the left that you use to control the camera angle. I've been doing some sunset flights and of course it's been washing out until I started adjusting the exposure of the camera. The lighting was really good in your shots so you didn't really need any adjustments at all. But my first couple of flights I just dealt with things being washed out until I was watching a video and went ohhhh, I could be doing that too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues