My First video test of P3A

Reaction score
Finally had a decent weather day to get some footage around the local high school ball fields and water tower. Was also trying out the Ditzco ND films for the first time.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Finally had a decent weather day to get some footage around the local high school ball fields and water tower. Was also trying out the Ditzco ND films for the first time.

Which filter did you use? The video looks smooth but a little dark at times. Nice video! Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Kantcme
They are the Ditzco brand films and I stacked the ND2 and ND8 since it was really bright initially. In hindsight I should have stuck with just the ND8 because I agree it was about a stop to dark for my liking even though EV reported in the app was right at 0 to +.3 for most of the flight.

WOW! Your first video with the P3 - nicely done and can only get better from here on in! Perfect location for your maiden filming experience! Continued safe flying and filming!

They are the Ditzco brand films and I stacked the ND2 and ND8 since it was really bright initially. In hindsight I should have stuck with just the ND8 because I agree it was about a stop to dark for my liking even though EV reported in the app was right at 0 to +.3 for most of the flight.

I have the phantomfilters and tried stacking as well but had the same results. I am still testing them out. I have watched many video and the differences, but I think the best way is to just test them out in different lighting. At least for me, hands on is how i learn. :) I look forward to seeing other videos with your filters.
Keep the video and images coming.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub