"My first video" post - Boothbay Harbor Maine

Reaction score
Well first video in any sort of nice environment anyway. Short and very amateur but I am excited at the potential for this thing! I kept going out of RC range shooting this too but the bird held its own. Pretty good speed winds too as you can see from the water. Was getting only 15 MPH or so going out to see but around 50 or more coming back towards land.

I am very trusting of RTH because I know the ins and outs of it quite well now from practice. I like flying over water mostly because I don't have to worry about it landing on someone if it has a fly away, or the battery falls out, or the props fly off, or the motor burns out, or a bird hits it, or some other inevitable disaster that I am now scared to death of from reading these forums. ;)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Nice vid. .. how far/high did u have the bird?

Reactions: storrowdrive
Enjoyed! Nice and Clear

I like it! good tunes and great shots. What are you using to edit? I need to learn how to transition the shots the way you do.

I like it! good tunes and great shots. What are you using to edit? I need to learn how to transition the shots the way you do.

Using adobe premiere pro. Im a total noob at it. Once you learn how to cut up the video its pretty easy to add transitions. I just right clicked between the two video clips that I dragged together and there is an option to add different transitions.

I know you can achieve those same transitions with tons of more basic programs too. iMovie would definitely do it i think.

I'm laughing at your OP (Original Post), seriously laughing. Nice to see someone with a sense of humor jump into the pool... gonna go watch your video now. I'll come back and edit this, or who knows, maybe I'll have to post again.

Nice lead in. :D

Very cool video and subject matter. I also agree with the choice of music as well. :D
YouTube can't keep up with panning, it has to be silly slow. Maybe it's just me, but watching the screen jump isn't good.

Is it just me? I am in Wyoming and some of us don't have the fastest internet.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.