My first V2+

Reaction score
Just picked up a nice V2+. Cant wait to get it going tommorow. Looking forward to using its added functions over my FC40.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

And it flys like a dream. Way more locked in and more nimble than the FC40. Happy camper!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Way more enjoyable and more relaxed than flying 90 size gas helis. Somewhat different to fly also.

If you use android you may want to try the Litchi app with her too. Really enjoyable using all its functions and controls. Good luck!

Using IOS and the dji vision app but sometimes it takes forever to connect or not at all. Have only had it for a week so still feeling my way around.

Be sure before take off you have 6+ satellites and home lock position. That the key for getting the v+ to return home incase of loos of signal or other errors.

Yea I notice it takes awhile too... Hey I am coming from cp helicopter world too. Hoping to not crash unlike the heli's [emoji12]

Using IOS and the dji vision app but sometimes it takes forever to connect or not at all. Have only had it for a week so still feeling my way around.

Initially I had connection issues too. Rebinding solved it. (IOS devices)

The key to longevity with the quad is doing preflight and post flight check lists. Making sure your calibrations are good with a real good IMU calibration and then compass. Never take off with out confirming you have satellite lock and home point. If you see the satellites jumping around up and down land and correct the issue as to prevent her from flying away. GPS and satellite lock are your RTH means incase of loss of signal or she gets behind something. Make sure you have the RTH altitude height requirement than any objects around where you fly. Keep in mind also that doing way point flying from ground to the 1st way point is on a direct line and not up and out. So if there are objects boom. Way to correct this is either 1st way point three feet from you so it will gain altitude or the manually gain altitude the initiate the way points... Go. The other main thing to remember is your perspective on distance is off while flying. Easy to get to close to objects when you still think you have room. Couple of props and you'll learn.
Happy flying!!!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj