My First Upset Encounter

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Nice Buck.

My coworker is sitting here watching this with me and she started laughing at your moniker. She said to tell you she is a coonazz too. She is from Troup, Texas. Says her Daddy's family are swamp people and she is very proud (I have no idea what she is talking about).

Reactions: dirkclod
Reactions: GoodnNuff
I think the guy was just grumpy because his wife wouldn't let him spend his hard earned on a drone and he was jealous. On a side note, I was at the local pub last night and I was offered eight legs of venison for £40.00, (about $61.37) Do you think that was two deer?
Boom boom [emoji191]

The dog video was great.. Thanks for sharing! [emoji13]

Yea dont worry, I live in the middle of Orange, Orange County. I had a guy walk out of his house with a rifle in his hand cussing me out saying not to fly over his house or he would shoot it down. he then discharged his rifle to prove his point I guess. I didnt fly over his house again lol

Yea dont worry, I live in the middle of Orange, Orange County. I had a guy walk out of his house with a rifle in his hand cussing me out saying not to fly over his house or he would shoot it down. he then discharged his rifle to prove his point I guess. I didnt fly over his house again lol
Welcome to the forum Kyle :)
Nice productive first post ya got there !
Thanks for sharing .

And for that he could have gotten arrested and lose all his firearms as he should have......

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers