My first P3P video: 'Westbroekpark' (and some remarks)

Reaction score
Hi,

Last weekend, I did some first flights with my new Phantom 3 Professional. I managed to capture some great footage of a local city park in The Hague, the Westbroekpark. See for yourself:

I liked the responsive flying behaviour of the P3P. However I noticed that corrective steering actions sometimes ruined my takes. And I noticed very weird gimbal behaviour when flying sideways: it tilts very badly (almost 45 degrees), so the video recorded when flying sideways isn't usable at all. In addition I noticed that the DJI Pilot app drains my smartphone battery very quickly. Other than that I like the P3P very much.

Cheers,
Wiebe

Reactions: DEaston
Very well cropped together wiebe!
I like that you have taken out any obvious copter movements, and kept it to 'cable cam' (the best way I can describe it?!)
Maybe try get the shadow out of shot next time, or even try the clone stamp tool for the video editor you have used to delete the shadow out of shot :)

Reactions: wdejager
Gorgeous park! I live in a barren flat desert. I love seeing point of view from beautiful green places with water.

Here is one from my area
New Image.jpg

Hi,

Last weekend, I did some first flights with my new Phantom 3 Professional. I managed to capture some great footage of a local city park in The Hague, the Westbroekpark. See for yourself:

I liked the responsive flying behaviour of the P3P. However I noticed that corrective steering actions sometimes ruined my takes. And I noticed very weird gimbal behaviour when flying sideways: it tilts very badly (almost 45 degrees), so the video recorded when flying sideways isn't usable at all. In addition I noticed that the DJI Pilot app drains my smartphone battery very quickly. Other than that I like the P3P very much.

Cheers,
Wiebe
I would have to say WELL DONE my friend. Great for first vid.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkiss