My first online Phantom Video

FTZ

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to share my first uploaded Phantom Video. This was taken today at around 9:00 AM at a local car show that occurs on the first Sunday of every month in Alpharetta, GA.

This video was taken with a GoPro Hero 3 Black, 1080p, 60 fps, medium fov.

Disclaimer Before Watching - Before removing the Phantom from my car, I spoke with the local police and was granted permission to do aerial photography. After getting permission, I walked around for about 15 minutes, got some coffee, and then found the police officers, and confirmed permission.

Before this video, I ran an entire battery hovering at various altitudes in a small area directly in front of where I parked. I don't intend to post that video as it is really boring.

At the end of this video, I spent a few minutes hovering near the Tire Rack Nissan 370z talking with the police officers that had granted me permission earlier.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ktXIxYo91a8[/youtube]

I did two additional flights after this video. I covered most of the lot before draining the last of my batteries. I plan to post the other two videos as soon as I can. I have a really slow DSL connection, so it is taking forever to upload, but watch/subscribe to my YouTube Channel AltitudeAtlanta for future videos.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic