My first movie with the phantom 2 vision plus

NigelJF said:
Great filming, I especially liked the wind turbines. You're going to have re-film the fly-through of the stationery blades when they are turning!! That would be cool.

Thank you very much Nigel, glad you liked. If my lottery ticket wins tonight a re-film shall be the first thing I do haha

Avax said:
Looks great. How close did you come to that windmill blade?

Thanks a lot its much appreciated :) Quite honestly I still to this day am not quite sure exactly how close I was. I did a dry dummy run before the film run at very slow speed and was constantly watching as it passed overhead. The clearance was more than sufficient however watching the footage back it certainly looks a lot closer than what I saw with my eyes.

cokeaddict said:
Have never tried 720, looks great, some very nice angles. Thanks for sharing that

Thank you very much :) Ideally I would liked to have filmed in 1080 but with the 30fps vs the 60fps 720 seemed like the better option, also its more workable for online use. Nevertheless I'm pleased with 720 for sure :)

cokeaddict said:
Good point thanks again.
did you win lotto? :)

Haha unfortunately no not yet....but as i keep telling myself....there is always next time :S :S lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.