My first month of flying/filming

Reaction score
I'm a first time drone owner/flyer. I've had my P3P for just over a month know - it's an incredible piece of technology. Just thought I'd post some short video highlights from my first month of flying around New Jersey. I'm still getting a feel for it, the hardest part of flying for me is the constant feeling of doom but I'm just starting to overcome that.

I'd say you overcame it pretty good. Nice stuff. I have had mine for about a month and I haven't gotten out of sight. The "doom" factor is too heavy. Glad to see what you have done, maybe I can push on the throttle a little more.

Very nice video, I've owned my P3P for about a month too and you're way
ahead of me on vid department, good flying too, did you have video editing
experience prior to owning the P3, I have lots to learn, I gotta stop working 65hrsa week first
Do you use the director in the app or is it other software, anyway,
Very nice

Nice video. Are you in Central Jersey? I was trying to spot if I had flown at any of those spots. I'd say you're pretty gutsy for flying so close to water (I do 5-6 feet over water but only up to couple hundred feet away. Too worried about fish or something jumping out and killing it)

Very nice video, I've owned my P3P for about a month too and you're way
ahead of me on vid department, good flying too, did you have video editing
experience prior to owning the P3, I have lots to learn, I gotta stop working 65hrsa week first
Do you use the director in the app or is it other software, anyway,
Very nice
I've had some minor experience with video editing in the past but I'm not no means an advanced user. I currently use Adobe Premiere to edit my clips together.

Nice video. Are you in Central Jersey? I was trying to spot if I had flown at any of those spots. I'd say you're pretty gutsy for flying so close to water (I do 5-6 feet over water but only up to couple hundred feet away. Too worried about fish or something jumping out and killing it)
Yup I'm in Central NJ - most of my filming is done between Princeton and Trenton. Flying over water is the most nerve wracking part but it seems to be most of the shots that I want to get.

Thank u for sharing... It is Nice!. Cheers from Spain

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub