My first FPV flight

Reaction score
Well i had my first semi successful FPV flight. I bought a fatshark telaporter systems off a member here. I flew out 475 yards with only a couple flickers but nothing that even concerned a FPV newbie like myself LOL. I also found out that on a stock battery my bird is sitting on the ground at 6 min LOL. It was a "REAL easy crash" LOL if there is such a thing. Honestly it just wouldnt hold its self up it didnt do much more than fall over with no damage at all. While i know its not a great system(maybe one of the lowest???)I figured it was a great place to start for me. It really added a whole new element to this hobby and it completely freaked me out for the first 30-60 seconds. I did shoot video the whole time BUT...its insanely boring and its just a fly back and forth....hover...fly ...crash. So i wont bore you guys with it.

I did want to take this time to say a HUGE THANK YOU to all you guys on here that answered my questions and helped point me in the right direction. Its good to know that even when a newbie comes in asking the same old questions there are people to help answer them.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj