My first flight

Reaction score
So today the weather was very good for this season so I flew my Phantom 2 Vision for the first time I was near 200 meters up and I lost sight of it once I turned on home lock an pulled the throttle back i was hearing the sound of the props moving closer but I had to turn on the return to home on the bottom from the right switch that I set in the naza mode. I was seeing my p2v after a while than I switched to atti mode and descended I was little afraid of the dreaded invalid battery error it would be very bad if that happened 140 meters up but I have the newer version of the battery pins and recent updates. My summery the p2v is allot better than fc40 but of course it more expensive the camera is much better one thing that I like is that I can tilt the camera from the app and that I can see the altitude of the quad. I noticed that the p2v fly much smother and better than the fc40 I use the same type of props on both 9443 why?

Here is a picture of the flight :) Yes i know that this time of the year it's supposed to be snow but we had a very warm summer to bad I didn't brought a phantom then :(

Attachments

• Bild 7.JPG
    Bild 7.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 374

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues