My first flight mission impossible theme

Reaction score
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Yeh I'm excited had to post my first flight.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

It did not look shaky. He was just constantly yawing. Slightly to left and right. So you saw the movement of that.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

It did not look shaky. He was just constantly yawing. Slightly to left and right. So you saw the movement of that.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I could see a bit of Shake at the beginning but I think it's the props

Some shakiness is very visible at 09', at the borders of the video. It has nothing to do with constant yawning. Maybe your props are unbalanced.

Vitor Damiani

Reactions: peterepeat69
Some shakiness is very visible at 09', at the borders of the video. It has nothing to do with constant yawning. Maybe your props are unbalanced.

Vitor Damiani

Yes that could be the problem, but it really isn't enough to worry me anyway, was a little windy, that could also have played a part in the beginning of the vid

Fun video.

I looks more to me like the camera is banking with the bird. I seems to remember a setting from a very long time ago that would allow that effect (like flying a plane).

Or, did ya forget to remove the gimbal spacer thingies? [emoji6]

Reactions: peterepeat69
Fun video.

I looks more to me like the camera is banking with the bird. I seems to remember a setting from a very long time ago that would allow that effect (like flying a plane).

Or, did ya forget to remove the gimbal spacer thingies? [emoji6]

Haha, no gimbal spacer thingy is removed, again can't really see a problem with it, but then again I'm a newbie, sure I'll adjust settings accordingly as you say.... Eh down the track of course

I was a bit shaky my first flight.:D

All joking aside tho. The video is a bit shaky.
Take a look at the original video Peter and see if the shake exists there and in future videos.
Also try just hovering video. It should be rock solid like the camera was on a tripod.

Make sure your props are tight.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers