My first drone mini movie, suggestions plz (VIDEO)

Reaction score
Hello guys! I posted a mini movie of my drone footage of Maui before a while back ur I updated it and made some corrections that were suggested by some friendly members on this forum. This is my first time using iMovie and composing a bunch of clips from my phantom 3 together. Let me know what you think!

Don't forget to LIKE my video and subscribe to my channel I got more coming, I also have some other cool footage you may also like. Thanks
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: DMac
Sitting here in the frozen mid-Atlantic US with two feet of snow on the ground, all I can say is that your timing couldn't be worse! Beautiful scenery, like the titles, and the cameo at the end is a nice touch!

Thanks man I appreciate it!

The phantom 3 feels so much safer to fly compared to the 2. The range and connectivity is spot on. It makes you focus on capturing your video and not worrying about crashing

Nice video and a nice walk down memory lane for me on our vacation to the same area years ago. Dam now I wanna go back..

Well done.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I do have one minor suggestion tho.

I would rather be holding that controller instead of you. Other than that it's a great video...lol

Tks again.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31