My first drone flight EVER !

Reaction score
I'm new here, I figured I would share my first drone flight ever ,390 feet up, I have a lot to learn however pretty **** cool how stable this drone is, very impressive, no big events and that's just fine with me.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Chopstix Kid
Very good for your first flight. I only went about 80' up!
If you have a helper try hand catching. I did from my very first flight. Just bring it to the hover at about 7' and have someone reach up and grab a skid. Then just throttle back until the motors stop. Never a chance of tip over on landing and no debris in the motor. Just make sure your helper turns off the battery straight away in case it tries to RTH or something silly.

Reactions: 09victoryrc
I had to do something I didn't know how to use the maps I didn't want to go far out because I wasn't sure how to bring it back so I figured going straight up and that would be the simplest thing to do I still don't know how the maps are oriented correctly I have to look into that.
I've beenlanding in the driveway and I didn't think about the debris you can easily catch it in the air as it's stable and hovers very well but unless it's a big problem with debris getting into the engines I'll just land without catching it

Actually this first flight the trees where moving pretty good because of a 15 mile per hour steady wind but I figured this thing can handle it from what I've seen before, I'm relying on it to know more than meabout flying

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers