Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

My first crash today need ***.

Discussion in 'Phantom 1 Help' started by mfbs17, Oct 13, 2013.

1. mfbs17

Hi all
    I had unusual crash today which I cant figure it out why and need some suggestion to look into so
    that I wont make the same mistake,if it was any.I still newbi and fly for the time being in gps mode to learn the phantom.

I turned on the Tx and power up the phantom with full charge battery and during the half way of the wam up 4x yellow lights
    it Begins to bip-- bip--bip sound and I disconnect and after 2 min reconnected the battery and went through the warm up and the rest of light sequences and I was in gps mode and after 2 min of flying all of the suddan with almost about 50 meter away flipped several times and I tried to control it but no respond and crashed luckly on high grass area.Any suggestion would be very helpfull.

Thanks
    Mo :)

2. netphreak

Have you plugged into your computer and checked your mod values? It sounds like you might have a stuck sensor inside your NAZA.

3. mfbs17

I had a coupel of flight Day before and a single flight before the crash.any cause for sensor stuck in naza?what is The solution?
    Thanks

Sendt fra min HTC One med Tapatalk now Free

4. Imabiggles

"My first crash today need ***" - *** may comfort you, but it offers no help for the phantom

5. mfbs17

True

Sendt fra min HTC One med Tapatalk

6. Fdnyfish

How do you un-stick a sensor in naza

7. miskatonic

Sounds like you may have needed to do a re-calibration of the IMU and then the compass.