My first aerial video at Thessaloniki Greece(Arris cm2000v4)

Reaction score
This is my city!!!!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0Uz8e4TmRM[/youtube]

Re: Thessaloniki Greece (My first aerial video)

Good work. Very clear water. Opening was very nice.

E

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nicely edited. You did a lot of flying to capture that range of shots, especially the train and city shots. Some brave flying in there.

Roadkilt said:
Nicely edited. You did a lot of flying to capture that range of shots, especially the train and city shots. Some brave flying in there.

Yes you are right!! this video is a result of 23,5GB of footage at 1080 30fps... and yes there were some risky moments but it was worth it!!

Re: My first aerial video at Thessaloniki Greece(Arris cm200

Wow!

Amazing timing, we leave next week from Minnesota USA for Bulgaria and will be going down to Thessalonkiki for 2 days. Would love any suggestions of things we should see in Northern Greece...its our first time and we are not sure where to go (me and 2 kids 9 and 13).

Fantasitic video!!!

Rush2112 said:
Wow!

Amazing timing, we leave next week from Minnesota USA for Bulgaria and will be going down to Thessalonkiki for 2 days. Would love any suggestions of things we should see in Northern Greece...its our first time and we are not sure where to go (me and 2 kids 9 and 13).

Fantasitic video!!!

Thats Great!!

Of course two days its very limited time, but my suggestion is to spend one day at the city centre for sight seeing like the white tower, take a walk at the centre for shopping maybe and of course sit for a coffee or a drink at any coffee shop you like at "nikis avenue" (greek translation = leoforos nikis) or at aristotelous square (greek translation = plateia Aristotelous).
Now if you are planing to take a swim and because of your limited time i believe for your second day (if you have a car), the best place to go is at sani beach (anemos beach bar) https://www.google.gr/maps?q=Sani,+%CE%A7%CE%B1%CE%BB%CE%BA%CE%B9%CE%B4%CE%B9%CE%BA%CE%AE&hl=el&ie=UTF8&ll=40.094644,23.310553&spn=0.007403,0.016512&sll=40.112148,23.351269&sspn=0.059209,0.132093&oq=sani&t=h&hnear=%CE%A3%CE%AC%CE%BD%CE%B7,+%CE%A7%CE%B1%CE%BB%CE%BA%CE%B9%CE%B4%CE%B9%CE%BA%CE%AE&z=17 . The kids, and you, will love the beach there. The sunken ruin that you saw in the video is much closer to the city but you need a 4x4 vehicle to go there https://www.google.gr/maps?q=40.376314,22.896865&hl=el&num=1&t=h&z=18.

I hope that next time you will have more time because there are many things that you can do!

Let me know if you need any further information

Excellent video..

Thank you guys for your good words!! I really appreciate it!!
This is my first aerial job and I'm very happy to see that you like it!!!
:D :)

That video was outstanding!!! Nice job!! Great flying and great editting.

Wow great video and music! :D

Hope you keep up with the film making!!!

Thumbs Up!

Superb Video... Great captured scenes... Fantastic Editing... Beautiful Music...

You live in a very nice City...

Care to share any other highlights about the flights? You already said you shot it all in 1080p @ 30fps... Type of gimbal, Props, FPV?

Good luck with any future productions you do...

PJA said:
Superb Video... Great captured scenes... Fantastic Editing... Beautiful Music...

You live in a very nice City...

Care to share any other highlights about the flights? You already said you shot it all in 1080p @ 30fps... Type of gimbal, Props, FPV?

Good luck with any future productions you do...

Im very happy to see that you like my video and my city!

Yes the resolution is at 1080 - 30fps (i have the silver go pro. The gimbal is the Arris cm2000 v4. Stock props and no fpv (for now), so the whole video is "blind" flying. Soon i'll get one and i believe then there will be much better results.

Thank you for your wishes! any new future productions will be posted here! :)

Iron Creek said:
Beautiful and inspiring. Very well done.
Thanks man!!
I see you have some very impressive work at your website!

Very nice job! You have talent beyond just flying ability. Nicely edited, nice footage, you managed to keep it interesting through the whole video.

Well done!! I'm still a little anxious to fly over water but I guess I need to start soon as the footage is very dramatic. Looking forward to seeing your next video.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers