My first 2.7K video

Reaction score
So my third flight is my best experience so far. I went to a new location and was able to get a max distance of 2000ft before losing signal. Much better than the 300ft I was getting at another location. The only problem I'm having is the camera rotation is a little choppy. I set the gimbal dial to 50% for slow rotation but sometimes the camera won't respond and for some reason, it will even go the opposite direction of what I command it to. I roll up, camera goes down. That's why you see the camera going up and down every few mins. I keep trying to figure out what's wrong. Hope you enjoy the video. YouTube is only showing me 1080p at the moment.

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod
Seventeen minutes is far to long for this clip.

Seventeen minutes is far to long for this clip.
I normally edit my videos down to about 5-6 mins but I don't have a program that can save 2.7K quality. They won't all be this long. At least not ones I post.

A day later and the highest resolution is still 1080.
I'm not sure why it's doing that. I uploaded straight from the SD Card after filming. It was definitely set on 2.7K 30fps.

That's what I was thinking until I checked the file. It says 2704x1520. It must be a YouTube thing. I don't really care though. It still looks amazing. To me anyway lol.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 242

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik