My Favourite places. New Zealand.

Reaction score
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Reactions: Phantom_stalker74
Hey Marty, cool video man, i also live in the Naki, only had my drone a week and hoping to get out and get some awesome footage soon.

Hey Marty, cool video man, i also live in the Naki, only had my drone a week and hoping to get out and get some awesome footage soon.

I look forward to seeing your stuff Phantom stalker. Do you have any places in mind for your filming? The Naki is beautiful but I've run out of locations pretty quickly.

I reckon up the coast towards White Cliffs would be cool or maybe up Mokau, Bugger tho coz at the moment i think there is a bug with the last firm ware update, i can't seem to record any video at the moment, well i can record but the screen freezes when i change to video, i thought it mite have been just a prob with my phantom but my old mans one is the same.

Reactions: martybabe
That sucks mate. I hope you get it sorted soon. My range got drastically reduced and I suffered signal loss when I upgraded my P3 standard, so I am now very cautious of firmware nasties, consequently, as my P4 is working perfectly on the original firmware, I'll not be updating anytime soon. You do know you can downgrade your current firmware eh.

On a recent trip to visit the kids I loved filming around Wanaka, Glenorchy, lake Tekapo and the lakes south of Queenstown
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1466234811.671814.jpg
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1466234852.242237.jpg
n
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1466234872.143907.jpg

Reactions: martybabe

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic