My drone Fell from high 2 Meter and the one motor is beeping

Reaction score
hey guys help me please help me
Someone threw something on the drone
My drone Fell from high 2 Meter and the one motor is beeping and Stopped spinning , all the camera and everything is ok just the motor not working and beeping

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

Please only post topics once, and in the correct area. ;)

Sorry about your drone. :(

Reactions: khamees1975
hey guys help me please help me
Someone threw something on the drone
My drone Fell from high 2 Meter and the one motor is beeping and Stopped spinning , all the camera and everything is ok just the motor not working and beeping
You cant change the ESC's -- they are on the board.. Does the motor turn by hand? sounds like it may not be getting power. check the connections on the board it you have the top off.

Reactions: khamees1975
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

Please only post topics once, and in the correct area. ;)

Sorry about your drone. :(
sorry my friend next time ok , and thank you

You cant change the ESC's -- they are on the board.. Does the motor turn by hand? sounds like it may not be getting power. check the connections on the board it you have the top off.

what mean this topic ( You cant change the ESC's ) sorry i am bad in english

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik