My dog chasing my drone

Reaction score
My dog, Merlin, has learned that when the low battery warning starts I bring my drone in close and I guess his herding instinct kicks in. My vet had commented that he was becoming overweight so when I realised he liked chasing my drone I let him. I have to tie him up to take off and land which is a pain. One day he and I were so carried away doing this that RTH kicked in and it landed before I got him tied up. He grabbed it but did no damage.

My dog, Merlin, has learned that when the low battery warning starts I bring my drone in close and I guess his herding instinct kicks in. My vet had commented that he was becoming overweight so when I realised he liked chasing my drone I let him. I have to tie him up to take off and land which is a pain. One day he and I were so carried away doing this that RTH kicked in and it landed before I got him tied up. He grabbed it but did no damage.
Great video. Merlin is cool. Hey, get him doing his thing then put the drone on optical track. Go take a nap.:)

You can have as much fun using a laser.

My dog ignores mine. Now a tennis ball? Different story!

Great video. Merlin is cool. Hey, get him doing his thing then put the drone on optical track. Go take a nap.:)
Well that's kind of how I came to post a video. I was trying to save one from YouTube that gave instructions on how to do the point of interest thing (because I couldn't find a written version), downloaded a chrome extension which didn't work but gave me some malware and during all that thought to myself, I ought to upload a video. Note: the point of interest learning was not so I could use it on the dog :rolleyes:
This is Merlin when he caught the drone. Seeing the ants at the end was kind of funny.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20