My DJI NITEMARE

Reaction score
I have all but had it with DJI. I do everything right and they decide to shove it back to me even harder and broken more than it was when I sent it for repair.

Sent for repairs after a firmware update and I am told I didn't tighten the props and one flew off. I send them photos of the props and they call me a liar.

They try and charge me almost the full price of a new one and I said no, it's not my fault and your data is wrong !

I sent it in with no visible damage and all in one piece including the camera with the lock in place. The unit would not turn on.

I get it back today in pieces and the camera is broken like someone ripped it off of the gimbal.

YouTube

Make sure it is even you unit, check serials / Mac address. I took pictures before I send my unit in, so I don't have to wright all the crap down.

Reactions: chapsrlz
Make sure it is even you unit, check serials / Mac address. I took pictures before I send my unit in, so I don't have to wright all the crap down.
I am pretty sure it's mine by the color on top. Can't verify now as it's already on it's way back to them because of the way I received it.

The supervisor at DJI support said they will fully re-evaluate the unit. I sent to them with the lock in place when I sent it in. It was loose in the box when I got it back and the gimbal was broken. and the unit was all disassembled.

I sure as hell didn't send it in that way. I sent in because it wouldn't power up with no visible signs of damage. The only sign of damage was to all 4 props that they didn't want to see or hear about.

See the video for the complete NITEMARE.

Apparently DJI can have a lawyer for them against Yuneec, but if you mention going to one, bend over... It's gonna get worse for you.

Not only will you get it back not repaired, but you will get it back in broken pieces !

Last edited:
That's disgusting sending it back to you like that my fears keep growing every time I hear one of these horror stories about dji customer service. I hope I never have to let them get there hands on my phantom. Good luck hope you it sorted out.

DJI just contacted me after receiving my drone back. It is being repaired and I feel much better about this now.

I removed the video from YouTube as well.

DJI just contacted me after receiving my drone back. It is being repaired and I feel much better about this now.

I removed the video from YouTube as well.
Funny, I just tried to play it couple of days ago and wasn't there, maybe it was yesterday, already been a long week.;)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20