My crash last week - followup

Reaction score
Crashed on 2/17. Shipped to DJI on 2/18. DJI acknowledged receipt Friday, 2/19. I just checked online and status says "Repair Cost Assessed & Quoted." I have heard nothing from them yet directly, but am optimistic because the online repair status also shows "Payment Status - Free of Charge". If I'm interpreting this correctly any knocks on DJI service are outdated. Thus far they've been lightning fast and reached the appropriate conclusion re the crash. Fingers crossed!

Crashed on 2/17. Shipped to DJI on 2/18. DJI acknowledged receipt Friday, 2/19

Wow that is great turn around time - so far - good to hear Steve and continued good luck with it.

So, did you send it to DJI California?

Bet it felt good to read "Payment Status - Free of Charge".

Hopefully they will let you know exactly what happened.

Wow that is great turn around time - so far - good to hear Steve and continued good luck with it.

So, did you send it to DJI California?

Bet it felt good to read "Payment Status - Free of Charge".

Hopefully they will let you know exactly what happened.
Very impressive turnaround for any business let alone one that frequently gets knocked for poor service. I did send to DJI in Carson, CA per their instructions - I am in San Diego area.

And finally, yes, reading free of charge was a relief and vindication - was tired of the implication in forums etc that "you must not have tightened the props enough." I knew I did. Will be most interested to learn cause if possible.

Reactions: eaglegoaltender
Spoke to "Rolan" at DJI in California. Confirmed it was approved as a warranty repair. Quad has been assigned to a tech for repair; then to QC; then to testing; then back to me. I asked if the record reflected the specific cause of the prop loss and crash... no.

Have you called them?
Thanks for asking, Not since Friday, It is third time I have sent something into them, this is the first time it wasn't warranty.
Last April it was gone 6 weeks, it took them 7 days to check into the system after they received the shipment. Much better than a year ago.:rolleyes:

Man you are good, I got to be your friend. It is marked as repaired since I posted 20 mins ago. Thanks!

Added: All the dates say Feb 17th, but the first one, man these guys are confusing, and it says Courier by FedEx

Om God, never mind the computer was displaying a prior repair, Crap.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20