My city becoming [more] drone-friendly

San Diego has been working on banning drones in public parks.

Glad to see not everyone's afraid of pictures. I mean, sure, photos steal your soul but people don't use them anyway.

I work for a school department in a town in RI, and know some of the police officers. They know I have a quad, and they love it. The other day I offered my services to them in case they need it, and they said absolutely. Police officers or not, it's nice to talk to people about quads that are willing to listen and be educated...

People ask questions nearly every time I fly and it's kinda neat educating them. The less negative info people have, the better.

People ask questions nearly every time I fly and it's kinda neat educating them. The less negative info people have, the better.

I agree totally. It's funny how people react when they actually see one "in person". I had mine in my car the other day, and a friend of a friend saw it and asked to look at it. He picks it up and says "that's it??" Said he thought they were bigger than that. And when I told him my GoPro doesn't zoom, he says "then what are people b****ing about?". You know what happens when you assume....

I've had someone ask can you spy on ppl with those, so I showed him the views from my note 4 of us from about 80 ft. To which he replied "you can't spy on ppl sounding like a big a** mosquito!" Hilarious.

Reactions: kenjancef
I agree totally. It's funny how people react when they actually see one "in person". I had mine in my car the other day, and a friend of a friend saw it and asked to look at it. He picks it up and says "that's it??" Said he thought they were bigger than that. And when I told him my GoPro doesn't zoom, he says "then what are people b****ing about?". You know what happens when you assume....

This exactly. I was showing an older couple a few weeks ago and they were shocked by how small the P3 was. They definitely had in their minds that it was some several-foot-wide thing.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub