My Career Came To An End. Thx DJI.

Reaction score
Some of you already know. Recently i got an ESC Status Error on my P3A, which has never crashed and had no damage, whatsoever. Taking care of it like a child. I tried everything to fix it, upgrading downgrading the firmware. IMU recalibration. - Nothing helps. Contacted DJI. SInce i am located outside of the states, and used Freight Forwarding company, which forwarded the P3A from my US virtual address to my country - DJI said that cannot take care of this matter, even though its strange for them, how come i never crashed and i got ESC error.
and Because there is no dealer or repair center in my country, or any nearby countries. And shipping the p3a to any country, will cost me almost the same price as a new P3A.
I still sent some emails to repair shops in Europe. But inside i gave up. I know this can't be fixed. And what makes me sad, i have so many accesories + tablet coming to - which i ordered specially for the aircraft.
Ordering a new P3A is not an option now. Especially when the one i own now, had no problems at all. This is some system error which is 100% DJI problem.

T2,

Send it to me, I'll fix it for free. You pay shipping. If I cant fix it, I'll but you a new P3A. You won't ever get a better deal than that. It might take me a little while as I have other responsibilities. PM me.

Jerry
That's a great offer, but still there are additional problems to sending out the p3a besides the shipping fee.
Ok, i will pay the shipping fee. You will fix it, send it back- BUT i will have to pay 20% of the custom tax AGAIN of the total price of the drone.
But i might consider doing this. You are a good man! Thanks for an offer. Will keep in touch!

That's a great offer, but still there are additional problems to sending out the p3a besides the shipping fee.
Ok, i will pay the shipping fee. You will fix it, send it back- BUT i will have to pay 20% of the custom tax AGAIN of the total price of the drone.
But i might consider doing this. You are a good man! Thanks for an offer. Will keep in touch!

Your call. My offer holds.

Jerry

We all are equally helping others to our best of knowledge. That's why people love this forum and ask for help openly.

Ya know, it occurs to me if you want help, you might start by telling us what country you're in. It is some kind of secret?

I've been all over the world in my military career and never even heard of the cost/tax situation you refer to on something you already own.

T2,

Send it to me, I'll fix it for free. You pay shipping. If I cant fix it, I'll buy you a new P3A. You won't ever get a better deal than that. It might take me a little while as I have other responsibilities. PM me.

Jerry
How incredibly gracious. Nice to see people helping people. Rephrase: pilots helping pilots.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Ya know, it occurs to me if you want help, you might start by telling us what country you're in. It is some kind of secret?

I've been all over the world in my military career and never even heard of the cost/tax situation you refer to on something you already own.
No. Not a secret at all. Just missed it out.Georgia.
So i have to figure out what is the procedure of avoiding tax. Because when i payed tax for the package the box wasnt even open so no way they would track product serial number or something.

Ah, well that makes sense I guess. Got close in Turkey but never been to Georgia.

"What goes around, comes around." ... as the cliche goes ...:D

T2,

Send it to me, I'll fix it for free. You pay shipping. If I cant fix it, I'll buy you a new P3A. You won't ever get a better deal than that. It might take me a little while as I have other responsibilities. PM me.

Jerry
Jerry, you are alright. What an offer. ****, if my bird breaks, I'm close enough to just drive it over to you.

Reactions: Jtrjr

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik