My bud accusing glasses

Reaction score
I was wondering when I plugged my glasses in though the adapter power box they worked on my phantom 3 with the HDMI add one time. But now they say no signal. I tested the HDMI output to a tv and it is ok. One other time I plugged it in and got a picture but haven't since. Do you know any thing I should be doing? Never really got to use them yet. Thanks

No signal means cable is not connected properly.

HDMI board is very delicate. See that the outgoing cable is properly supported on RC and is tied else it will exert a pressure on HDMI port and will damage it.

Bad cable will interfere with signals too.

Try connecting to any other HDMI source to figure out the cause of the problem

Was that necessary? Im not familliar with those glasses. I didnt know they existed. My intent was to help. Unlikley I will in future.
I don't understand what the problem. that is the name of them and can never remember the name so i just copy and pasted it from the topic area. here is what they are called..
ACCUPIX My bud 3D Viewer Glasses. Like I said I couldn't remember the name.

I don't understand what the problem. that is the name of them and can never remember the name so i just copy and pasted it from the topic area. here is what they are called..
ACCUPIX My bud 3D Viewer Glasses. Like I said I couldn't remember the name.
I think the problem is that it's common to "assume" that when someone types in BOLD and/or large font they are yelling. In reality yelling is ALL CAPS.

I believe when you copy/pasted it simply also brought over the text properties and the replier assumed you were being a smartta$$ and yelling.

Great example of why typed text is so hard to gather "real" emotion from.

Reactions: SilverStone641
I think the problem is that it's common to "assume" that when someone types in BOLD and/or large font they are yelling. In reality yelling is ALL CAPS.

I believe when you copy/pasted it simply also brought over the text properties and the replier assumed you were being a smartta$$ and yelling.

Great example of why typed text is so hard to gather "real" emotion from.
Thanks for the input as I am not too text formal I guess. The size and bold was just what I copied off the net and as you can see the spell check changed it. I hate asking for help on stuff through text as there is too much of how people read stuff. And I have seen people on some forums can get testy. So I stay away trying to get or give help. But I wasn't trying to be a smart a$$. Thanks again for your input.

Thanks for the input as I am not too text formal I guess. The size and bold was just what I copied off the net and as you can see the spell check changed it. I hate asking for help on stuff through text as there is too much of how people read stuff. And I have seen people on some forums can get testy. So I stay away trying to get or give help. But I wasn't trying to be a smart a$$. Thanks again for your input.

I'm pretty sure it was just a mistake. I would imagine With The Birds will come back and see the error and make it right. It's an easy mistake to make.

Yea, I really hate spell check, especially when it repeatedly changes a sentence to their idea of what I didn't come even remotely close to saying... hehe

A update for others I found my problem.. I needed to have them wired in first then turn on RC. If RC is already on and I plug them in it is a no go. Proper sequence, seams like it is important to many items. Thanks for the sugestions.

Reactions: BigAl07
A update for others I found my problem.. I needed to have them wired in first then turn on RC. If RC is already on and I plug them in it is a no go. Proper sequence, seams like it is important to many items. Thanks for the sugestions.
That's good to know. Thanks for sharing.

My "buds" are held up in Customs in Kentucky. Apparently the vendor didn't send some kind of "Declaration Form" with the shipment from Korea. Perfect!! LOL

That's good to know. Thanks for sharing.

My "buds" are held up in Customs in Kentucky. Apparently the vendor didn't send some kind of "Declaration Form" with the shipment from Korea. Perfect!! LOL
I guess that was good for me as it was from someone from USA. I saw the korea ones and was concerned. But I have ordered stuff from over seas before.` What was strange they were new but the box looked like it went through the washer. He wanted $178. for them (which I thought it was good) as buy it now and I asked him some question and he came back and said would I give $164. for them and I said ok. Didn't know they could make a offer if it wasn't "or best offer".

I guess that was good for me as it was from someone from USA. I saw the korea ones and was concerned. But I have ordered stuff from over seas before.` What was strange they were new but the box looked like it went through the washer. He wanted $178. for them (which I thought it was good) as buy it now and I asked him some question and he came back and said would I give $164. for them and I said ok. Didn't know they could make a offer if it wasn't "or best offer".
Sounds like a GREAT price!

I just got notice that mine are cleared of US Customs and headed my way. Unfortunately they won't get to my until Monday but that's not too bad at all.

Just got my order. How do I adapt the power supply/charger from the two-pole system to US 110v ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got my order. How do I adapt the power supply/charger from the two-pole system to US 110v ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It comes with an adapter to convert round pins to flats as used in US. Charger is for 110-240v inputs
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1462582941.416689.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers