my brand new gopro has arrived

Reaction score
unfortunatelly its the hero 3+ i bought last week...

:evil: :twisted:

chapsrlz said:
unfortunatelly its the hero 3+ i bought last week...

:evil: :twisted:

Still a fantastic camera.
Literally, just as good as the 4. You do not need to be shooting in 4k constantly because more than likely you won't be viewing it on something that can even show you true 4k.

Hi. Yes I agree with the last posters comments, yes the Go 4 maybe a little better spec wise, however the 3+ is an amazing camera and after seeing a comparison between the 3+ v 4, I wouldn't upgrade my 3+. The 3 has fantastic video quality, enjoy it. Just don't crash like I do :D

i've been using it for a couple days and i totally agree with nintendrone64 and ash, the hero3 is a fantastic camera :)
and since gopro is no longer selling/producing it im oretty sure that soon it will become a classic :)

+lots on what others have said - I don't see a burning need for the Hero 4, but if you bought it on line, you have the distance seller regs on your side and can return for a full refund. Then you can buy a Hero 4 if that floats your boat.

Personally I would - not because it has any make or break features over the Hero3+, but just 'cos its newer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers