My Best Sunrise Photo - EVER!

Reaction score
You know - I've shared many times my dissatisfaction of the vision plus camera ... but getting the right shot is not always about pristine, tack sharp pictures. I got up at 4am and went through 4 batteries to come up with the following shot. My Altitude was only about 15-20m - cant remember exactly ... I've burnt out a lot of compacts messing with the sun ... I saw the opportunity and figured a quick exposure would suffice without much harm. Glad I gave it a shot before turning my lens and changing my flight path to play with the tree tops.

Sunrise-Toogoom by L_Plate_Dave, on Flickr

Thanks man - I'm still working on what can be done in post processing to make it even better!

I'll get the very best out of this tiny camera yet!

Stay Tuned :)

Great shot !

Is it a photo or frame from video

No - It would never be that good coming from the vision plus camera footage. I do pull em from video - (a lot) but that's simply too good for that to be the case.

Here is another rendition by a forum member at the Australian Photography forum:

"STILL/Photo" Taken with the DJI Vision Plus Camera. Post processing Adobe Photo shop.

I simply could not match the post processing on that level - Full credit to Closei.

Here is one I did render myself :)

PNG_zps92f1a293.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav