My batteiers new and only flight time is 15 mints

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1440447612.971335.jpg
folks any help here i have both batteries brand new , and i cant fly more than 15 to 16 mints , whats the issues here,??? Both updated to the least framewre and both news , what should i do here ,

View attachment 28525 folks any help here i have both batteries brand new , and i cant fly more than 15 to 16 mints , whats the issues here,??? Both updated to the least framewre and both news , what should i do here ,
The wind, how fast you fly and other factors influence the total flight time. The advertised flight time is at the optimum. Hovering, no wind, no video camera recording. Be sure you don't try to push the envelop on the batteries until you get a few flights on them. I typically fly and record video for 12 minutes and that gives me time to land with 30% battery left. If I went 15 minutes, that would run the battery down to 10%, which is not a good practice-- that is pushing the envelop IMHO. Cheers:):)

You also have to think about wind on the return trip. Battery time is estimated based on current flight profile, and existing battery. And changes every few seconds. Flying 15 minutes down wind will NOT make a full return flight!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20