My aerial showreel - shot all around Scotland

Reaction score
Since buying my Phantom 2 at the start of the year this site has been a great resource! After months of filming waiting for good weather I've finally finished the showreel. In the film there are shots from Skye – Quairang, Old man of Storr, Buachaille Etive Mor, Sgurr a’Mhaim – Devil’s Ridge, Ben Nevis, Forth Rail Bridge, Dunbar, Rannoch Moor, Wallace Monument, Edinburgh, Glenfinnan Viaduct, The Kelpies.

Enjoy

[vimeo]100426447[/vimeo]

Outstanding, I really enjoyed that. How'd you get such good train sound effects?

birds flapping too I bet. Thanks

Hey it looks like you hike a lot with the phantom, whats your case/pack gear set up?

Beautifully done!! Excellent flying, great editing including the bird and train effects. Very professional.

Very nice indeed John !!! Nice work, beautiful landscapes also !!
One question, how do you deal with rechar empty batteryes when backpacking for more then a day ??
Any tips would be more then welcome :)

Birdu2 said:
Very nice indeed John !!! Nice work, beautiful landscapes also !!
One question, how do you deal with rechar empty batteryes when backpacking for more then a day ??
Any tips would be more then welcome :)

Hey man, when I camped out I just made sure I kept a battery or 2 aside. I had 5 and that was usually enough... very easy to get carried away when the sun is so low you just want to keep shooting

It's also blogged on my website - http://www.john-duncan.co.uk

Thank you John ! unfortunatley i have only 3, thats why i was asking ... im trying to find a way to recharge them when im out camping :), until i can get like you said, 5 of them :)
Thank you ! and great web site and work !

WOW.

Very nice.

That was incredible. It's the type of video that will inspire you to get out of the office and create something worth watching. Thanks for sharing.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik