My 3rd Flight...downtown Memphis

Nice area to fly, once you are used to flying fly out over the water and get a shot of that bridge with the buildings in the background

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Nice video. I have a couple Litchi missions I have mapped out to fly around the bridge and the pyramid as well as one around Mud Island. Hopefully I can get some time soon to test them out.

Thanks Exception....I wanted to do alot more, but it was really windy & made me a little nervous...lol

Thanks Exception....I wanted to do alot more, but it was really windy & made me a little nervous...lol
Yea I hear that. I flew my first full Litchi flight last Thursday around a park in Bartlett when we had a break in the rain, was worried it was going to start raining again while I was up. There was lightening to the North and East, caught a couple strikes in the video.

I'll be stocking you updates looking for some good places to fly in the area.

Reactions: noelpenn
Cool man, I am from Bartlett but live in Arlington now. Not sure what this Litchi thing is you are talking about?
Nice, I like the area. I am just here for another year before moving on.

Litchi is a 3rd party app that you use instead of DJI Go app. The guys around here all rave about it. More options and features when it comes to autonomous flight options. Litchi for DJI Phantom/Inspire The video I posted was a waypoint mission with multiple points of interest the camera focused on while in route.

I am still very new to this as well, but from what I've read and experience the waypoint features in DJI GO are very light compared to the options you can do in Litchi. The first couple of autonomous flights are a little nerve racking, letting it go out on its own.

Reactions: Pancake415
Here is the link to my actual YouTube channel in case any of you want to hit the "subscribe" button & follow along. Thanks....gonna try to get out in about an hour & get some more footage that I hope to get up tonight. Jason Pearce

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik